Sunday, December 5, 2010

This Week's Menu

I completely forgot to post my menus for last week. I had them written out, I just never posted them. Not that it mattered, we had so much going on last week that I think I ended up cooking only one night. Oh, well. I tried

Sunday: Chicken and noodles
Monday: Chili, Cinnamon Rolls
Tuesday: Mooshu Sloppy Joes
Wednesday: Dairy Queen
Thursday: Roast Beef, Carrots, Potatoes
Friday: Barbecue Beef Sandwiches

Snacks: Reindeer Brownies

We will also be cooking in the kitchen getting our Holiday Bake Off entries ready. At least The Girl will as part of her 4-H project. If I have time and energy, I will as well. She has her candy and cookie recipes picked out, but I haven't found what I want to try this year. I'm guessing I will be able to find something.

No comments: