Sunday, November 21, 2010

This Week's Menu

I have sort of fallen off the wagon when it comes to planning out my weekly menus. I don't know why. Life is sooooo much easier when you know what you are going to have for supper. As is grocery shopping.

You know that feeling when you walk in the door with fighting kids, exhausted from the day and then standing in front of the refrigerator wondering what in the world you are going to feed everyone? Ugh, I am having an anxiety attack just thinking about it.

My plan is to post my weekly menus here every week. I think that will help me be more consistent about it. So here it goes.

Monday: Beef Noodle Bowl (recipe coming soon) and Butterscotch Cheesecake
Tuesday: Chicken Strips (see above) and Green Beans
Wednesday: Homemade Pizza and Salad (lunch) and leftovers for supper
Thursday: Thanksgiving at Nana's
Friday: Hamburgers and Potato Salad
Saturday: Meatball Bake
Sunday: Turkey Surprise and Birthday Cake for The Boy

No comments: