Sunday, March 6, 2011

March Menu

Did you know it was March? I mean March 6th? I'm not sure how it happened, but I completely missed that. Whew.

Any who, better late than never I suppose.


Easy Chicken Parmesan
Upside Down Pizza
CP Chicken Cordon Bleu
Swiss Mushroom Chicken
Bacon Wrapped Corn Dogs
CP All Day Crock Pot Delight
CP Beef Stroganoff
Fish Stick Supper
Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
Marinated Baked Chicken
CP Ham and Beans
Busy Day Baked Fish
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
Chicken Pizza Packets
Homemade Shepard's Pie
Pizza Pasta Casserole

Snacks and Desserts
Rice Krispy Treats
Strawberry Mousse Parfaits

Hmmm...this list doesn't have much in the way to link, does it? These are dinners I fall back on over and over, so I will try to get more of them posted this month.

Happy Spring!

No comments: