Perfectly Chocolate Hershey's Hot Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar or Splenda sugar substitute
- 2-3 teaspoons hershey"s cocoa
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix sugar, cocoa and salt in large mug.
- Heat milk in microwave at HIGH(100%) for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until hot.
- Gradually add hot milk to cocoa mixture in mug, stirring until well blended.
- Stir in vanilla.
We're getting there. At first, I thought this was the one. Nice balance between chocolate and sugar and milk. But then the after taste remained. Not overpoweringly so, but I still felt the need to brush my teeth right away. Although this one moves up to the top of my list, I am still looking.