Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 2011 Menu Plan

Last month, I did a monthly menu plan instead of a weekly one. And I loved it. I bought all my groceries except some of the perishables all at once and kept to my goal of only going to Wal-Mart once. Boy, do I feel good about that!

The monthly plan is a bit harder to do at first, but it also allows me a bit more flexibility. If I look at the calendar and don't really feel like having that for supper, I can substitute something else for it and know I have all the necessary ingredients.


February Suppers
Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
Busy Day Baked Fish
French Style Chicken
Tuna Salad & Chips
Cheesy Sausage Potatoes
Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
Easy Chicken Parmesan
Four Cheese Chicken Fettuccine
Hamburgers
CP Beef Stroganoff
Sweet and Sticky Wings
CP Meatball Stone Soup
Spaghetti with Meatballs
Spaghetti Tacos
CP Chicken Lickin
CP Corn and Sausage Chowder
Broiled Pizza Burgers
Baked Ham
Baked Chicken


Snacks and Desserts
Chocolate Cheesecake
Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Yummy Chocolate Dip

Note: SC stands for Slow Cooker. I don't have nearly enough of those.

No comments: